Forum de La Rebellion Index du Forum
Forum de La Rebellion
Bienvenue sur le Forum !

Forum de La Rebellion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] FEAR2ProjectOr.igin-DIE ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de La Rebellion Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bredekl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] FEAR2ProjectOr.igin-DIE Répondre en citant

FEAR2ProjectOrigin-DIE > urlin.us/2bgyl

Especially..in..comparison..to..onePeople...dieIGNBecket.follows.and.tries.to.recover.Keegan,.but.is.instead.delayed.by.Replica.forcesfor..Microsoft..Windows,..PlayStation..3..and..Xbox..360Its...a...shooter,...its...kind...of...cookie...cutter...but...a...kind...of...weird...shaped...one...that...is...sort...of...intriguing...so...you...play...with...it...a...bitThey..are..marching..ceaselessly..towards..a..large,..red,..beam..that..appears..to..be..the..player's..destinationThe.PC.cover.art,.decipting.the.protagonist.Foxfort.813.sneaking.from.Armacham.soldiers^..."Internet...Archive...Wayback...Machine"When.he.recovers,.Becket.finds.himself.and.the.rest.of.his.squad.in.a.hospital.deep.underground,.being.operated.on.by.a.team.of.doctors.under.the.direction.of.AristideThe...enemies...had...become...a...nuisance...and...I...was...unable...to...easily...distinguish...a...path...let...alone...the...correct...onePeople...who...pre-ordered...the...game...at...Gamestop...were...able...to...receive...an...exclusive...book...which...detailed...the...entire...history...of...the...F.E.A.RRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...1...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...Disillusioned/Academic...41...products...in...account...11...reviews...Recommended...5.8...hrs...on...record...Posted:...1...May...Old...Thriller...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...1...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...Firearm...Encyclopedia...231...products...in...account...29...reviews...Recommended...7.4...hrs...on...record...Posted:...2...May...Granted,...I...finished...this...game...in...basically...2...sittings;...yesterday...and...today;...May...1-2,...it...was...a...fantastic...experienceand...is...the...second...game...in...the...F.E.A.RThere...are...more...modern...touches...for...this...game...than...the...first...with...iron...sightsOn...October...31,...2008,...Monolith...and...Warner...Bros2.Project.Origin.is.the.sequel.to.the.classic.F.E.A.RIGN^...Tom...Pakinkis2..debuted..at..number..two..on..both..the..United..States..retail..PC..charts,..and..on..the..UK..all..formats..charts.[33][34][35]..It..was..also..the..most..queued..title..on..GameFly.[36]creigleoPosts.:.79Join.date.:.2014-03-07.The..horror..elements..are..also..lacklusterThe...whole...game...works...for...me...while...the...prelude...did...notI..didn't..find..myself..engaged..with..it..really..at..all2:..Project..Origin..(PlayStation..3)..reviews..at"F.E.A.RIGNThe...horror...elements...are...also...lacklusterRetrieved.2008-11-26"Project.Origin.Preview"But..as..a..whole..I..feel..very..meh..regarding..the..whole..gameNow...consisting...only...of...Becket,...his...superior...Lieutenant...Stokes,...Sergeant...Morales,...and...Sergeant...First...Class...Keegan,...the...squad...moves...to...nearby...Wade...Elementary,...a...school...now...controlled...by...ATC...Security,...where...Snake...Fist...and...Aristide...are...hiding10...February...2009However,..the..game..allows..the..player..to..replay..any..level..from..the..main..menu..after..first..completing..that..levelI...can't...explain...why...but...i...just...get...myself...smiling...while...i...fight...through...my...way...and...i...enjoy...the...gunfight...very...well...!...The...paranormal...effects...didn't...annoying...and...sometime...works...well...and...sometimes...i...just...laughing...on...it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de La Rebellion Index du Forum -> Partie Externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006